Best Mold and Mildew Removal Service in Las Vegas
Mold and Mildew Removal Service
Proper mold and mildew removal is a complex process, but ignoring mold can have serious health ramifications.
What is Mold?
Mold is a fungus that grows from microscopic spores. The spores exist almost everywhere—in soil, on pets, in our gardens and sometimes even on our food. The spores are generally harmless, except when they begin to multiply in the presence of moisture. That’s when mold becomes a serious health threat, and it can happen in as little as 48hours.
Mold can grow anywhere, on any surface, as long as there is moisture present. Mold is rarely a problem outside, but it can be a major headache if it grows in your New York home. Exposure to mold can be mildly irritating, causing a rash, itchy eyes and a scratchy throat—or it can be life threatening, causing asthma attacks even in people with no history of asthma. There is no identified safe threshold for exposure to mold, which can cause problems whether it is ingested, inhaled or contacts skin or mucus membranes.
Mold in Your Home
While your first instinct when you see mold in your home may be to clean it using bleach or strong chemicals, this is not the right approach. The CDC recommends removing any soft items that have been wet for two days or longer from your Las Vegas home. Even if you can’t see mold growing, invisible mold spores are at work. These spores must be killed with a thorough cleaning using very hot water and the right cleaning solution. You should call Carpet Cleaners Of Las Vegas for sofa cleaning, upholstery cleaning or carpet cleaning if you suspect mold contamination. We can remove the items from your home for cleaning or clean them on site.
If you see mold growing on walls, woodwork, ceilings or floors, don’t just wipe the area down. Even bleach and hot water will not correct the problem, although it may temporarily remove the visible evidence. It can also spread the mold spores to other surfaces, which can increase the health risk of mold in the home. Because of the danger of spreading mold spores through improper technique, the right next step is to contact Carpet Cleaners Of Las Vegas .
Certified Mold Remediation Specialists
Price Carpet Cleaning Las Vegas has IICRC certified mold remediation specialists on staff in LAS VEGAS HENDERSON NEVADA. These specialists have been trained in the proper techniques for mold and mildew removal, and they can eliminate the danger to your family’s health. We offer 24/7 emergency service in LAS VEGAS HENDERSON NEVADA to help ensure your family’s health and safety.
The first step in mold remediation is to identify and eliminate the source of the moisture which fuels mold growth. Moisture could be the result of a leaky pipe, loose windows, roof leaks, improper grading of the land around your home, excessive indoor humidity or a number of other factors.
The moisture source may be easily identified and corrected, or it may require a more in depth investigation, but either way, until the excess moisture source is corrected the mold will continue to return, bringing its unpleasant health concerns back into your home.
The Mold Remediation Process
- The mold remediation process begins by taking steps to protect the health of the home’s occupants. According to CDC mold and mildew removal guidelines, protective clothing, including rubber boots and gloves, an N-95 face mask and goggles should be worn during the inspection and mold remediation process.
- Next, the area should be thoroughly examined to document the extent of the mold and to identify and correct the source of the moisture.
- The mold remediation expert will apply a natural, biodegradable–but extremely potent–cleaner to the area with mold growth.
- When the experts from Carpet Cleaners Of Las Vegas have finished the primary mold and mildew removal, we will scrub all nearby hard surfaces such as counters and tables with a brush to loosen and remove any airborne spores. We then rinse and dry the area completely to ensure all traces of mold are gone.
Remember, mold spreads within 48 hours of contact, so don’t delay, and mold and mildew removal is not a job for amateurs. Don’t risk your family’s health by allowing mold and mildew to remain in your LAS VEGAS HENDERSON NEVADA home. Contact Carpet Cleaners Of Las Vegas at the first sign of mold for careful, professional certified mold remediation services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week in the LAS VEGAS HENDERSON NEVADA area.
- Las Vegas NV Mold and Mildew Removal Service Near Me
- Boulder City NV Mold and Mildew Removal Service Near Me
- Enterprise NV Mold and Mildew Removal Service Near Me
- Henderson NV Mold and Mildew Removal Service Near Me
- North Las Vegas NV Mold and Mildew Removal Service Near Me
- Paradise NV Mold and Mildew Removal Service Near Me
- Spring Valley NV Mold and Mildew Removal Service Near Me
- Summerlin NV Mold and Mildew Removal Service Near Me
- Sunrise Manor NV Mold and Mildew Removal Service Near Me